Careers at St. Mary’s Medical Group
St. Mary’s Health Care System & St. Mary’s Medical Group offers exciting, fulfilling employment in a wide range of health care specialties and support services. We care about our employees, and that compassion is in turn demonstrated to each and every patient and visitor to our system.
St. Mary’s Health Care System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of St. Mary’s Health Care System Inc.® not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability or veteran status in the delivery of services or treatment. St. Mary’s is a member of Trinity Health and is sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, Regional Community of Baltimore.
Click the job titles below to view the job details:
- Office Manager, St. Mary’s Neurological Specialists
- Nurse Practitioner, Athens General and Colorectal Surgeons
- Registered Nurse or LPN OHVC-Greensboro
- Medical Assistant, Certified- Georgia Family Medicine
- Medical Assisant- Certified, OHVC Monroe
- Medical Assistant, Certified- Athens Internal Medicine
- Medical Assistant, Certified- Lighthouse Family Practice
- Front Office Assistant- Athens General and Colorectal Surgeons
- Project & Business Development Manager, St. Mary’s Medical Group
To view more jobs at St. Mary’s, visit the St. Mary’s Health Care System Careers page